CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 17, 2008

So I spent yesterday with my mom... It was so much more fun than I could have imagined it lol... We met my aunt at a restaraunt whose name escapes me right now (Macmillian's?) where we caught up on each other's lives and I had to go through the "You really need to get over your fear of driving" speech. But it was worth it lol... We departed after running to my auntie's house and grabbing some stuff she gave me for my new apartment, and made a pit stop at Cold Stone's. Ice Cream as big as a softball lol! I'd been once before, and it was funny to see the same expression I had on my mother's face. It was great lol!

Mom and I then made our dizzying way to the Children's Museum. (She's 41 and I'm 22 lol.) We had a ton of fun (as soon as I get the pictures I'll post some of them...) And YES, we climbed through all the tunnels, submarines, and slides and even made our way onto the dinosaur for pictures. We dressed up in the little kids costumes where me made our debut appearances as Momma Octopus and Lil Big Crab lol (though I believe I was dressed up as a lobster lol).

I did a little pet sleep-over and watched some dogs for a client. The four HUGE dogs and I had a 3-hour war to determine whether or not they would be allowed to sleep with me. They won. And to celebrate their victory one of them broke into the leather chews. 1-problem. It wasn't the Leather Fruit Chews she got ahold of... it was my pair of work shoes.

Work was great lol... mostly... lol... Really would have preferred to be at the St. Patty's Day Parade... but I relished receiving beads (and the occasional pinch) from the customers.

Well, I'm back to petsitting the girls. They really are beautiful. Chat later!

LOVE, HUGS, AND GIGGLES
-
- THE KIMMY
JUST A CHILD OF GOD SEEKING TO PLEASE DADDY

0 comments: