CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Hey yall...
Geesh... I'm so excited... and for what? I dunno... lol

Yesterday was great... J.Dad and I had fun freaking each other out on the paper route... We have this ongoing scary story we've been making up about this park next to the route we do... we call it "Children of the Park." Our paranoia combined with our overtime-working imaginations are almost a little too much handle together lol...

Had fun at work yesterday... kept getting J-boy splattered with the shake machine... HAHAHA... meanwhile I somehow managed to stay clean... lol...

I'll be leaving here in a bit to spend the day with my mom... then off to petsitting! I can't wait! lol
Getting paid to sleep ... yay!

But anywayz... yesterday I was talking to Bo and J-Ro about marriage and stuff. They think I'm absolutely crazy out of my mind for not wanting to get married... for some reason they think being alone = being lonely... why do people do that? What's so wrong with yourself that you can't be by yourself without being lonely? There's tons of stuff to do, places to go, and people to see. You don't have to settle down and do nothing once all of your friends get married... you can continue on in your life, granted it may not be with the same people that it contained originally... geesh...

I'm not saying that some guy 5-10 years down the road won't ride up in his tank, nuke my heart, and drag me away to get hitched... but I'm content where I'm at and if I don't get married (and at this point I really prefer not to be) then my life will not be void and null... That rant done...

I'm so excited about getting this new apartment... I really hope to be there by May 1st.... no later... 2 biggest things I'm looking forward to... - getting my hope chest (for my apartment) in my possession and MY OWN FREAKIN BATHROOM lol... sharing 1 bathroom with 10 people... it's been a great experience... but I'm ready for the REAL DEAL... lol...

Well, gotta get off... gots stuff to do!

LOVE, HUGS, and GIGGLES!
- The Kimmy
Just a Child of God Seeking to Please Daddy

2 comments:

Scott Booker said...

Glad to hear you are excited!!

Sounds like you had a GREAT week-end!!

Which part of Indy are you moving to. I live in an apartment up around 86th street.

Scott Booker said...

BEWARE THE POTHOLES!!